Christmas or Xmas as you Might call is a very special season where love and gifts are in the air as we celebrate the birth of baby Jesus . Many people have turned Christmas into a torture and routine of eating watching movies and sleeping. Now is time to make some changes.
THINGS TO DO THIS CHRISTMAS
- SINGING: This is one thing almost everyone loves, wow your friends,family and spouse with your voice. Singing is something basic about Xmas. Don’t stick to the old songs write a song and play it on Xmas morning for your family and they will really appreciate it. Or surprise them when they least expect with a Christmas mix tape.
- DANCING: Learn some new dance steps and impress your family and loved ones. Learn a new dance steps with the kids and surprise your spouse. Dancing can fun.
- COOKING: Home cooked meals does lots of magic in the home. After all they say that a family that eats together stick together. Now break out from rice and sauce with turkey on Xmas and cook something special and delicious which no one expects. You can cook with your children or loved ones. Cooking time is bonding time and can also be fun.
- BAKING: Learn a new recipe and surprise your family. You can even experiment on all kinds of cakes. Surprise your family on early Xmas morning with a cake.
- DRESSING UP: Please don’t wear sweats pants 24/7, Wear something new indoors. Try out new clothes and take pictures of it and upload it to the internet.
I hope this helps you to enjoy your Christmas.
All the above points are fun but Christmas is incomplete without giving. Buy or make something special and give to your best friends, family members or that next door neighbor who has less.