I’m excited writing about holidays especially my favorite holiday which is Christmas or as I like to call it Xmas. The year is gradually coming to an end and Xmas is around the corner. I cant wait. Most people will think that valentine’s day is my favorite holiday since I am a hopeless romantic but alas it is not.
Christmas is extremely important to me, apart from the fact that, that is the time we Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ it is also a time for sharing and loving.
Below i will be sharing why Xmas is my favorite holiday ever,and why it is so important to me. so i hope you also love it by the end of this list.
WHY XMAS IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY
- At Xmas i get to see all my family members we i normally wont see on a regular basis or within the year.
- There is a lot of food and yes i like food
- It involves a lot of giving and receiving and like receiving a lot
- The food at during this holiday are sweeter
- Xmas brings families closer together
- The atmosphere has something amazing to it
- Everything is beautiful at Christmas
- I get to spend quality time with family
- Love is the key word and you all know love is my favorite word
- Xmas holiday always seems longer although it is short and that makes it sweeter
- Christmas music is amazing and only sweeter during the holiday
- Everyone(almost) seems happy during this holiday
- Christians celebrate the birth of our Saviour
- And most importantly Xmas leads to a new year
Above are some of the reasons why i love Christmas. The food, light, mood, people and the reason is all that makes Christmas special for me and crowned it my favorite holiday ever.
So what do you think, what is your favorite holiday?what does Christmas mean to you?
comment below and i love to read to read your thoughts on this Post