Going on dates is very important , I cant stress on how important it is to go on dates. you get to meet someone new while you have the time of your life. But ladies make mistakes that end up making them not to enjoy their date because of poor wardrobe choice. you can check out 5 Criteria to wearing a dress to dates before you start reading this.
Let it be know to you that your dress can make or break your date.
So you need to make the right decisions before going on your date. so lets get right into it. Are you ready?
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER WEAR TO A DATE
Below are a few things you should never wear to a date. You need to be comfortable and gorgeous at the same time.
- DON’T EVER WEAR A WHITE DRESS: Please for the love of God, Don’t wear white anything to a date(expect undies). White dress or clothing to a date is a bad idea. Your clothe could get stained from food or from a careless waiter or a dirty chair. Please don’t do it. wear any color you like and stay off white for any date at all.
- DON’T WEAR TIGHT CLOTHES: You need to breathe,in order to live and you need to live to enjoy your date. you cannot go and die, so you can impress your date. please don’t do it. Wear something you are comfortable in, not something that could tear if you raise your hands.
- DON’T WEAR TEES/ POLO OR ANY CLOTHE THAT HAS A PHRASE ON IT: Please don’t do it. Those cute tee shirts and polo that have writings on or all over it. should stay in your wardrobe not out on a date with you. It could be a source of distraction and could make the date less fun. Especially when you have no idea what the writings or phrase represent. And it could make the other person uncomfortable.
- DON’T OVER DRESS: you cant dress like you are going to a governors ball when you are just going to a bar or to a simple restaurant to eat. Dress according to the occasion, so you don’t become the center of attention( unless you are a drama queen in the making, and we don’t want to be that on our first date). please don’t do it.
- DON’T WEAR HIGH HEELS : Never wear heels to a date especially when you cant walk in them, don’t try to impress and end up looking foolish. I am not condemning heels but you need to be comfortable on your date. It also depends on where he is taking you to. If you can walk on heels like Naomi Campbell sweetie go ahead.
I hope the above have been able to help you to make the right decision on what not to wear on your date.
So tell me what you think, leave a comment for me below, Don’t forget to share